Are you sitting on your chair, thinking on how to talk to your seatmate or office mate, but is quite anxious because of your teeth that is a bit of yellow in color and has tartar in it? You’re probably thinking that you’re going to embarrass yourself when they notice your teeth. Why do we even have to have tartar in our mouth? And how can we remove it? You’ve probably thinking those questions right now, but worry no more cause we’ll guarantee you that we’ll help you remove those tartar in your teeth.
First of all, the yellowing of our teeth is because of the deposits called tartar, and it is accumulated from the food that we ate, and is stuck in our teeth, or the nicotine from the cigarettes that you used. If you let your teeth to go yellow, you’ve probably have been having a poor hygiene, and that you may suffer from a serious dental condition like peridontitis.
It’s a good thing that we found a D-I-Y remedy mouthwash for that YellowTeeth of yours. Don’t worry because this mouthwash will definitely remove those unwanted Tartar and will make your teeth white as pearl again!
Ingredients for the D-I-Y Tartar Mouthwash Remover!
1. Prepare your ingredients.
2. Mix half a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of baking soda in a small container.
3. Dip your Toothbrush in warm water and then dip it on the mixture.
4. Brush your teeth for a good five minutes to remove those tartar and food residues.
5. Gargle a cup of hydrogen peroxide with half cup of warm water for 1 minute.
6. Using a dental pick, rub the remaining tartar in your teeth carefully.
7. Rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash, so that it will kill all the bacteria.
You can use fruits that is rich with Vitamin C to soften the tartar in your teeth. You can use strawberries, tomatoes, and other fruits for only five minutes. If this article helped you, please share this to your family, friends, school mates, and co-workers so that you could help them too with their problem!